Thursday, September 28, 2006

JEWETT CITY 2 CAR MVA








At around 7:30 in the morning on september 28th JEWETT CITY FIRE DEPT responded to A 2 car mva. First arriving officer notify QV dispatch that there was A total of 3 patient's with entrapment. Also started to the scene was GRISWOLD FD for there heavy rescue. 2 patients were extricated and brought to WWBH with serious injuries the 3rd was brought to WWBH with minor injuries. JEWETT CITY remained on scene for A couple hours after to assist CSP with there investigation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I Am Glad to say after 9 months my brother is recovering and doing very well. I am So glad god was watching over him and after many injuries and the 3 spots on the brain he is practically himself again, with some questions.. he will be safe with the family cloes to him and we love him with all we have inside and i also pray for the other family. Sicerely Roberts lil sister

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt know him before the accident but thats ok (I knew his sister steph cuz she's with my brother).... when I heard about it I was really touched... and then one day I got to meet him.. Thank God... he's a real wonderful person and I thank God that he had his angels with Robert...

Love, Alice Lillian

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home